Hand in Hand with Leaders and Pioneers for Creating & Empowering Solutions for our Future of Food System Organized by BIO BUDDY.
BANGKOK, THAILAND, June 07, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Thailand’s launch first focused conference and collaboration platform for emerging and established industry players in the region’s food industries to launch, showcase and pitch their innovations, food technologies, and solutions makes its debut. Future Food System Conference & Show (FSC), BIO BUDDY, TASTEBUD LAB, Future Food Network event with local and international collaboration partner Thailand’s Creative Economy Agency, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thailand’s National Innovation Agency, The Global Foodture and Good Food Institute APAC, from 25-26 May held at Thailand Creative Design Center Bangkok, Thailand.
“We have to discover a way to work collaboratively and synergistically to create systematic change in our food system, to ideate, to accelerate the pace of sustainable food and biotechnology adoption, and to innovate in the global food system.” FSC is critical in stimulating fostering collaboration in the future food system framework,” said Mr. Santi Abakaz, CEO / Co-founder of Bio Buddy and Tastebud Lab.
• Future Food System Innovation Show & Launch by BIO BUDDY, a stage for leaders in the Foodtech Biotech startup group, presenting innovative products to investors and key stakeholders both in Thailand and abroad.
• Future Food System Ideation & Conference by TASTEBUD LAB, a conference on important topics to drive the food industry. Strategize guidelines for cooperation to significant joint venture with the food system by leaders both in Thailand and abroad.
• Meet and unite with future food pioneers by Future Food Network
The various country representatives, associations and organizations such as The Global Foodture, Good Food Institute APAC, Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce, Thai Chamber of Commerce, Sustainable Brand Thailand, InnoSpace, Disrupt Impact Fund, Singha Ventures, Thailand Board of Investment, will also be sharing visions, case studies on their solutions and technologies’ deployment efforts and initiatives in the respective fields and countries. Leaders and Future Food Pioneers include:
• Tony Hunter, A Global Food Futurist Speaker
• Maria Diaz Navarro Head of the EU Projects Office at FOOD+i Cluster Alimentario del Valle del Ebro
• Tjerna Ellenbroek, Relations Liaison, Food Valley Netherlands
• Jennifer Morton, Coporate Engagement Manager, Good Food Institute (GFI) APAC
• Stanley Kang Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand: JFCCT
• Dr. Sirikul Laukaikul, Country Director, Sustainable Brand Thailand
• Maarten Gerard Herman Geraets, Managing Director, Alternative Protein business unit, Thai Union Group
• Prof. Dr. Christopher Elliott, Co-Founding Director of International, Joint Research Center on Food Security (IJC-FOODSEC)
• Sethapong Sethakarun, Principal, Singha Ventures
• Dr. Lalana Thiranusornkij, Program Director, Thailand Management Association (TMA)
• Dr. Chanwit Treedej, Fund Manager for Technology and Innovation Entrepreneur Development (TED Fund)
• Tust Thangsombat, Vice Chairman, Committee on Processed Food and Future Food, The Thai Chamer of Commerce
• Santi Abakaz, CEO/Co-Founder Bio Buddy, TASTEBUD Lab, Future Food Network
• Ittikorn Thepmanee, Founder, Laika
• Iria Varela, CEO, ODS Protein
• Roselyne Chane, General Director, Sanygran
• Robert Dichtl, CEO & founder, Kleen Hub
Want to know more about Future Food System Conference and Food Technology Ecosystem in Thailand? Get in touch to find out how Bio Buddy can help you create synergies with key stakeholders and penetrate into the market, please contact [email protected]
About TASTEBUD LAB / BIO BUDDY
TASTEBUD LAB is Thailand’s first private future food hybrid incubator & accelerator, focusing on game-changing sustainable foodtech and biotech solutions for the development of a resilient and sustainable food system.
Additionally, partner with BIO BUDDY “Bio Economy Buddy for Future of Food”, a venture builder company that drives future food innovations by working with both domestic and international partners from the public and private sectors to commercialize, go-to-market, scale-up, joint venture, and fundraise for sustainable foodtech/biotech startups/SMEs/researchers. As well as to promote the sustainable development of the food system.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here