Growing emissions owing to increasing economic activities to drive the market growth – Technavio
NEW YORK, NY, November 22, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Air Cleaner Filters Market size is set to grow by USD 9.50 billion, and register a CAGR of almost 6.97%, according to Technavio’s latest market research report estimates. The primary driver behind the air cleaner filter market expansion is the rising emissions due to the escalation of economic operations. The increase in economic activities within a country is accompanied by growing industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development, leading to the release of pollutants like sulfur dioxide. An increase in economic growth and population drives higher energy needs, leading to electricity demand and greater coal consumption, resulting in increased greenhouse gas emissions. This increase in energy requirements boosts the market for air cleaner filters, particularly in the power generation sector. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Buy the report
Air Cleaner Filters Market 2024-2028: Segmentation
• Distribution Channel
o North America
o Middle East And Africa
o South America
The HVAC segment is expected to experience substantial growth during the forecast period. The HVAC segment encompasses commercial, residential, and industrial segments. Notably, the commercial sector holds a substantial market share. The deterioration of indoor air quality (IAQ) has prompted the adoption of enhanced air purification filters.
Receive our market sample report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the air cleaner filters market
Air Cleaner Filters Market 2024-2028: Company Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 companies operating in the market. Some of these companies include American Air Filter Co. Inc., Camfil AB, Carrier Global Corp., Cummins Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson Group Co., Filtration Group Corp., Honeywell International Inc., IQAir AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., MANN HUMMEL International GmbH and Co. KG, Panasonic Holdings Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Unilever PLC, United Filter Industries Pvt. Ltd., Whirlpool Corp., and Donaldson Co. Inc.
The air cleaner filters market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The recovery in the automotive industry and the development of next-generation engines will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the Growing sales of electric vehicles will hamper the market growth.
Air Cleaner Filters Market 2024 – 2028: Market dynamics
Leading trends influencing the market
• Increasing concern regarding indoor air quality (IAQ) is a key market trend influenced by global pollution levels affecting both indoor and outdoor air quality.
• The use of synthetic materials in construction has contributed to deteriorating IAQ, potentially leading to health issues like sick building syndrome and multiple chemical sensitivity.
• Elevated construction activities and urban infrastructure resurgence in the Asia-Pacific region will increase the demand for air cleaner filters, boosting market growth during the forecast period.
Download the sample report now for information on the Air Cleaner Filters Market challenges.
Air Cleaner Filters Market 2024-2028: Key Highlights
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2024-2028
• Detailed information on factors that will assist air cleaner filters market growth during the next five years
• Estimation of the air cleaner filters market size and its contribution to the parent market
• Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• The growth of the air cleaner filters market
• Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
• Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of air cleaner filters market vendors
Download now to uncover successful business strategies deployed by Companies of air cleaner filters market – Download Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Residential Portable Air Purifier Market: The Residential Portable Air Purifier Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 4.12 billion.
Car Air Purifier Market: The car air purifier market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.44% between 2023 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 1,036.69 million.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
4. Historic Market Size
5. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation by End-User
7. Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
8. Customer Landscape
9. Geographic Landscape
10. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here