Design your own 100% organic hair treatment!
LOS ANGELES, CA, March 23, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Radico, the creator of Colour Me Organic 100% herbal hair color treatments, has delivered its first shipment of single-ingredient herbal hair treatment powders to its U.S. distributor, Radico USA. These twelve powdered extracts of leaves, seeds, flowers or fruits are the same ingredients blended into Radico’s twenty-three hair coloring recipes. In pure form, each of these botanicals offers specific hair health benefits, and may be blended with other powders to create custom hair coloring agents and hair health remedies.
Pure Powders and Their Recommended Uses:
• Amla (Indian gooseberries) – enriching hair and scalp with vitamins while lightening hair color
• Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri, herb of grace) – promotion of healthier hair overall, reduction of split ends and prevention of dandruff
• Bhringraj (eclipta alba) – treatment of dandruff, prevention of graying, promotion of hair growth
• Hibiscus – thickening and repair of damaged hair
• Methi (Fenugreek) – promotion of hair growth and overall hair health.
• Ritha (Soapnut tree) – cleansing and disinfecting hair, adding luster and fullness
• Shikakai (Senegalia rugata) – soothing and moisturizing an itchy scalp, treating eczema and psoriasis, promoting hair growth.
Other single ingredient powders now available from Radico include Indigo, Manjistha, Neem and Colorless Henna.
For Natural Hair Color Enhancement
Some of the above-mentioned single-ingredient herbal powders produce coloring effects, as well, while others work as softeners or fixatives. While Radico encourages the creation of customized color blends, first-time customers are encouraged to start with one of the twenty-three blended organic hair colors before experimenting with custom blends. Contact Radico USA if you have questions, or need more information.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here