ZOI means life, and this new EVOO contains one of the highest concentrations of healthy antioxidants of any olive oil on the market
MANASSAS, VA, March 07, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Laconiko, known for producing award-winning Greek olive oils and raw fruit vinegars, is proud to announce its newest product “ZOI” – an Ultra High Phenolic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With 1284 mg/kg of polyphenols and loaded with 969 mg/kg of the unique phenolic compound, Oleocanthal, health-conscious individuals may benefit from ZOI’s medicinal properties.
Made from extremely early harvested green Kalamon varietal olives (aka Kalamata olives), ZOI has a spicy, complex, robust flavor, with notes of black pepper, walnut and olive leaf delighting tasters with a peppery, spicy finish guaranteed to induce a sought-after peppery finish on your throat. This limited supply will sell out fast with only 3,000 bottles produced this year.
“ZOI means ‘life’ in Greek and describes our vibrant, healthy extra virgin olive oil perfectly,” shares Diamantis Pierrakos, co-owner of Laconiko. “Less than five percent of the world’s olive oils match our high polyphenol and oleocanthal counts. Packed with powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins, and healthy fats, our ZOI may be the one of the healthiest foods on the planet.”
Health Benefits of Laconiko’s ZOI High Phenolic EVOO
ZOI contains a higher than average amount of a special phenolic compound called oleocanthal, which has been proven to ease joint and muscle discomfort mimicking a painkiller. Laconiko’s ZOI offers:
• Anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anticancer, antidiabetic, and antimicrobial properties
• Protects against developing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. Source
• An excellent source of vitamin E and vitamin K
• A good ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3
• Promotion of healthy gut microbiota by reducing the abundance of pathogenic bacteria
• Stimulation of the growth of beneficial bacteria and increasing the production of microbially produced short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs)
• The role of polyphenols in modern nutrition: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601283/
• Extra-virgin olive oil mimics painkiller: https://www.nature.com/articles/news050829-11
Laconiko’s ZOI High Phenolic EVOO
• Size: 375 ML
• MSRP: $59.95
• Nutrition: 1284 mg/kg of polyphenols and 969 mg/kg of oleocanthal
• Available: Online shop as well as specialty retailers
Laconiko is a fourth-generation family business that produces award winning extra-virgin olive oils, fruit vinegars and balsamic vinegars. Laconiko olive oil is made from organically-cultivated Koroneiki olive trees on the family estate in the Southern coastline of Lakonia, Greece. Laconiko olive oils have received more than 400 awards including: the #2 ranked olive oil producer in the world in 2020, Best Flavored Olive Oil Producer in the World for 2021, 9 consecutive years being recognized with a gold medal at the prestigious New York International Olive Oil Competition and most recently taking home a BEST in SHOW award, 2 BEST in CLASS awards and 5 Gold Medals at the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition.
For information visit: www.Laconiko.com
9239 Mike Garcia Dr, Manassas, VA 20109
Email: [email protected]
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here