#GottaLoveIt – Your Liver That is
CARLSBAD, CA, February 14, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — February 14th is a holiday centered on romance, and the giving and receiving of cards, flowers and chocolates. However, the intended focus of Valentine’s Day is love, and there may be a more meaningful avenue for expressing this sentiment than gifting a greeting card or box of candy. Paying homage to an organ that enables you to live and love this Valentine’s Day, consider switching to the mindset of expressing love for your (or your sweetheart’s) liver and Amsety is launching their “Heart Your Liver” selfies campaign today.
You see, tucked away under your ribcage is where this amazing organ lives. The liver is one of the hardest working organs in the body, responsible for over 500 processes including removing toxins and alcohol from the blood, defending the body against infection, aiding in digestion, controlling cholesterol and regulating blood sugar levels to name a few. There are many reasons to love your liver and protect your liver’s cells from being vulnerable to attack from virus infections, obesity and even over consumption of alcohol which all can cause harm. The great news is that unlike many other organs, the liver has a remarkable ability to recover even from advanced inflammation.
So the the maker of the Amsety Bar has provided customers with 14 easy steps, to learn how to love their liver with the “Heart Your Liver” selfies contest as a way to take steps toward loving their liver.
“Amsety’s Heart Your Liver, consumer awareness campaign is vital to raise awareness and help people understand how to reduce their risk of liver damage,” stated Ivonne Cameron, an Amsety Principal. Cameron further stated, “February 14th is a great day to start, for our customers to post a selfie and tell us how they are taking one of our 14 steps to love their liver.”
How does it work you ask? And what are the 14 key diet and lifestyle changes you can make to show your liver more love?
1. Keep your body and liver hydrated by drinking enough water throughout the day for total body and liver detoxification.
2. Maintain nourishment throughout the day by eating small frequent meals and healthy snacks.
3. Avoid too many refined carbohydrates and sugars.
4. Consume foods with sources of prebiotic soluble fiber, for example garlic, onions, and asparagus.
5. Eat vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and cabbage that contain vitamins and minerals and play an important role in the process of liver detoxification.
6. Depending on your liver condition, alcohol consumption is not advisable. Less than 20 grams per day is acceptable for individuals with a healthy liver.
7. Exercise regularly and eat a well-balanced, nutritional diet.
8. Keep your weight close to ideal, research has shown a direct link between obesity and the development of fatty liver disease.
9. Avoid taking unnecessary medication. Too many chemicals can be toxic and harm the liver.
10. Get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B and make sure your family is vaccinated as well.
11. Get tested for hepatitis C if you received a blood transfusion prior to 1992.
12. Get a complete liver blood analysis at your annual exam.
13. Sign up as an organ donor.
14. Liver disease can impact anyone including babies and the elderly, do your part to “heart” your liver.
Now that you have the 14 key diet and lifestyle changes to follow, simply visit the Amsety Facebook page @AmsetyBar and post your selfie practicing how you are loving your liver! Are you exercising, enjoying a wonderful diet, drinking plenty of water or eating your Amsety Bars? Be creative and start posting February 14th through the 28th, 2018. The winner of the “Heart Your Liver” Selfie Campaign will win a three-month supply of Amsety Bars and be featured in upcoming promotions. Be sure to hashtag your selfie entry with #GottaLoveIt. We look forward to sharing great ways to “Heart Your Liver”.
Amsety Bars also offer a convenient way to ensure you are receiving proper nutrition. The Amsety Bar contains no gluten, refined sugars, lactose, or GMOs and has very low sodium, as well as vitamins and minerals needed in your daily diet.
About Amsety Bars
Amsety bars (www.amsety.com) are the first bars specifically developed to support liver health. 96% of liver specialists and other medical professionals surveyed recommend Amsety bars. Consumers can choose from two flavors: Peanut Butter Superstar and Dark Chocolate Champion.
Made from high-quality, vegetarian, kosher and 100% organic ingredients, the bars contain Super 16 , a nutrient-packed mix made from 16 plant-based vitamins and minerals beneficial for liver health.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here