The Summit will consist of a combination of main stage speakers, breakout sessions, deep dive workshops and networking opportunities
WESTLAKE, OH, January 02, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Exit Planning Institute (EPI) announced the agenda and line-up of speakers for its 2023 Exit Planning Summit. The Exit Planning Summit is the largest exit planning conference in the world and will welcome hundreds of Certified Exit Planning Advisors (CEPAs), business owners, and professional advisors to Scottsdale, Arizona May 21-23, 2023. The Summit will consist of a combination of main stage speakers, breakout sessions, deep dive workshops and networking opportunities.
“We have a very impressive lineup of speakers this year, who bring a variety of life experiences and expertise to share with the exit planning community,” said Scott Snider, CEO of the Exit Planning Institute. “Through best-practice sharing, attendees will leave with the tools needed to accelerate their practices and help business owners grow and eventually exit their businesses successfully.”
The Exit Planning Summit offers the opportunity to hear from and network with the industry’s most respected CEPAs. Registration is open on the Exit Planning Summit’s website.
• Michael Kitces, Chief Financial Planning Nerd, Kitces.com LLC
• Christopher Snider, CEO, Exit Planning Institute
• Scott Snider, President, Exit Planning Institute
• Meghaan Lurtz, Senior Research Nerd, Kitces.com LLC
• Michael Sheppard, Group Vice President, Thrivent
• Justin Castelli, Founder, RLS Wealth
• Michael Schein, Head Hype Artist, MicroFame Media LLC
• Ben Utecht, Chief Culture Officer, Super Bowl Champion
• Mark Sims, President, Madison Insurance Group
• Ken Sanginario, Founder, Corporate Value Metrics
• James Jack, Executive Director, Strategic Client Segments, UBS
• Joe Strazzeri, Attorney, Counselor, Strazzeri Mancini LLP Partner
• Shelley Lightfoot, Executive Director, Strazzeri Mancini
• Shina Culberson, President, Quist Valuation
• Dan Paxton, Principal, ExitSmarts
• Keith Apton, Managing Director, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
• Scott Mashuda, Founding Partner, REAG
• Bobby Kingsbury, Principal, MCM Capital
• Nadine Nocero-Tye, Partner, VP of Sales, and Marketing, Syncshow
• Brian Trzcinski, Director of Business Market Development, MassMutual
• Julia Broad, President, Book Launchers
• Aaron Stine, CEO, Maus Software
• Vincent Mastrovito, Exit Planning Specialist, Prometis Partners
• Rich Christiansen, Board Member, Venture Capitalist, Legado Family
• Paige Wysocki, Marketing Manager, Exit Planning Institute
• Justin Goodbread, Chief Strategy Officer, Wealthsource
• Colleen Kowalski, Content Strategist, Exit Planning Institute
• Laura Queen, Founder, CEO, 29Bison.com
• Scott Bushkie, Managing Partner, Founder, Cornerstone Business Services
• Mike McGrainn, Partner, Senior Consultant, Telos Management Inc.
• Dr. Craig West, Chairman, Capitaliz Succession Plus
• Gal Kaufman, Partner, FishBroyles
• Bradley Barros, President and CEO, Private Risk Capital Development Advisor
About Exit Planning Institute
Exit Planning institute (EPI) was formed in 2005 to serve the educational and resource needs of professional business advisors. Its Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) credential program is the most widely endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, providing advisors with the content, tools and training needed to engage business owners and become their most valued advisors. For more information, visit exit-planning-institute.org or follow us on LinkedIn.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here