There are three modules of under five-minute videos to maximize and sustain business operations.
DENVER, CO, April 21, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — These courses are priced to help every organization including nonprofits get this critically important cybersecurity training including MSPs to give away to existing customers and for lead generation. This allows the MSP to use their own customer administration system for customer access tracking as this is provided on an “honor system” without serialization, tracking or user registration.
“There are thousands of technical courses on cybersecurity, but this course is for the non-technical user to understand what, why, because this is vital and important to them & their organization, including channel partner staff.”
Just-in course reviewer – “Everyone talks about the user being the ‘first line of defense’ in cybersecurity protection against hackers, these vendor-independent courses make this a reality giving users vital knowledge to help them and their organization stop this criminal behavior.” D.P. CIO
1 – Fundamentals – Readiness Reality Check for everyone.
This course brings cybersecurity issues and concepts to every user including partners, suppliers, and even customers. With insights on hackers and others who are causing all this chaos and confusion. With simple and personal actions to keep them and the businesses safe.
Along with immediate actions should they encounter anything that seems wrong.
2 – Advanced – Rescue Response Reaction Resolution for managers and others.
With core concepts in planning, preparation, testing and solutions.
With guidance for managing technologies and solutions available.
With ideas for regulatory and compliance issues.
3 – Executive – Resolution and Resilience for leadership, board members, investors and advisors.
With ideas for strategic, business, media, financial, stakeholders and global community.
With critical and crisis communications concepts for regulatory, law enforcement and compliance players.
With insights and thought leadership to be cyber-ready for the future.
The courses are updated monthly, quarterly and as needed.
Explore this and more at ChannelPartner.TV
Here are Specific Course Outlines.
Fundamentals – Readiness Reality Check
Timing – monthly refresh
Audience: everyone, new/current staff, suppliers, partners, advisors, even customer (as they need to be ready as well)
– Core concepts – who and why, hackers, bad actors, colleagues
– Core concepts – reasons for, why, because
– Core concepts – technologies malware, phishing, ransomware, others
– Core concepts – personal preparation, passwords, authentication, reporting and actions
– Core concepts – reporting and actions, be ready to be ready
Advanced – Rescue Response Reaction Resolution
Timing – weekly checkup for key points
Audience: senior managers, supervisors, analysts, strategic partners, suppliers, customers
– Core concepts – planning, preparation, options, testing, solutions
– Core concepts – credential management, authentication, authorization, access inside/outside
– Core concepts – technologies, event management, detection, response
– Core concepts – plans for regulatory, compliance, collaboration – HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
– Core concepts – security operations – insource and outsource managed services
– Core concepts – tactical cyber business planning
Executive – Resolution and Resilience
Timing – monthly refresh
Audience: executives, communications/media team, investors, customers, key customers,
– Core concepts – strategic business planning and strategy including board level guidance.
– Core concepts – financial impact and planning along with insights on thought leadership.
– Core concepts – reporting to FBI, and law enforcement.
– Core concepts – reporting to SEC, GDPR, investors, press/media, crisis team.
– Core concepts – future planning and strategy for cyber driven business.
TERMS and ORDERING
Each module of five videos is $4.95 and $9.95 USD after May 15 with a ten (10) module/user minimum. Contact for Special Pre-Release BOGO.
Due to high demand delivery is approximately May 15 or later (paid orders receive priority).
Monthly, quarterly subscription updates along with private branding, custom content development and volume pricing are also available.
Testing is customized to users and company including into a corporate LMS or use a customized LMS and corporate university strategy from SocialStreamingTV.com https://socialstreamingtv.com/news/corpu/
For MSPs or customers with thousands of users, private branding is recommended with a six-month commitment.
For questions or ordering email [email protected] or call 303-594-1694
Subject to change without notice.
SocialStreamingTV.com provides custom branded (on your own domain name) global multi-channel video streaming, live news feed, virtual event(s), webinars, customer relationship management (CRM), advanced calendar system with Acticons-action icons, corporate university learning management system (LMS), trouble ticketing help desk system, channel partner market (PRM) place system, TECHtionary content media management library to produce multi-channel business “Netflix style” live and ondemand content for virtual meetings-webinars, virtual events, sermons, sales leads groups, learning, training, educational, virtual recruiting platform, corporate university, webinars, masterclass, news channels and social media platform.
Other websites include:
#CRO #CEO #CFO #COO #CMO #CISO #CSO #AI #sales #cybersecurity #cloud #AI #channel #MSO #mssp #Var #devops #pentest #MDR #ztna #DDOS #hackers #cyberthreat #ransomware #malware #phishing #malware
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here