WOW Carwash’s North Durango and I215 Location is now open and servicing the Centennial Hills area of Northwest Las Vegas, Nevada.
LAS VEGAS, NV, October 17, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — WOW Carwash is “Taking Las Vegas by Bubbles!” The Las Vegas-born car wash just opened its newest location on North Durango Drive in Centennial Hills. This is now their 7th location and they have no plans on slowing down! With two more sites actively in construction and a plan to open up 22 other new locations around Las Vegas and beyond. These plans are expected to come to fruition over the next three years as this company is looking to revolutionize the car wash industry. This high-tech, eco-friendly carwash is bubbling up all over the valley providing the cleanest, safest, and most efficient car wash in the city while contributing to environmental and community needs.
What is WOW all About?
WOW Carwash offers express tunnels, eco-friendly soaps, and three membership levels as well as single wash options. The signature WOW Wash is the most desired wash of our three options. The WOW wash offers tire shine, triple foam polish, UV protectant wax, and so much more! When asked about the decision to open a car wash, Scott Wainwright, Partner/Founder, said, “It is so exciting to see our Team and our Brand growing. The community and our Guests are so pumped about another location and the others we are constructing.” This is a high-end quality car wash experience that was not available in the Las Vegas market before WOW popped across the valley. With an experience that is so unique and the ambition of the company, WOW Carwash has set its brand up for success as it expands into more local, regional, and national markets.
WOW, Water, and Conservation
Environment, technology, and community are the three pillars that WOW Carwash upholds daily. Using high-end technology, WOW washes cars quickly and safely while prioritizing water conservation on every wash. When visiting any of the seven locations you can notice the difference in what WOW brings to the table. The unique wash system used reverse osmosis and four sand oil separators to purify and separate the water from other elements. Then up to 80% of the water is reclaimed and reused in the wash tunnel itself. The remaining 20% is returned to the Clark County sewer system where it is further cleaned and returned back to Lake Mead, essentially recycling all water used to wash cars. WOW Carwash values its three pillars every day and has taken the steps to make WOW Carwash, the car wash of choice.
Where is the New Location?
The Centennial Hills location is located right across from the lively Montecito Shopping Mall in Northwest Las Vegas. WOW Carwash says they are excited to be a staple in the Centennial Hills area and serve the community every day. The official address is 6653 N. Durango Dr., Las Vegas, 89149, and will be open every day from 7 am to 9 pm.
To celebrate WOW’s newest location, stop by the N. Durango location any time in October and you can sign up for one of our memberships, starting at $10 for the first month. Members enjoy the benefit of Unlimited Washes each month at any of our locations, as well as knowing their monthly rate also contributes to important charities. With three different membership levels, there is a wash for every person! Learn more about each of our washes at www.wowwash.com.
For more information and updates, follow WOW Carwash on their website, www.wowwash.com, or any of their social media platforms. Or text WOWClub to 599-25 to join their text updates and get a free car wash.
A premium car wash experience exclusively for you. WOW’s smart technology quickly and affordably cleans your car while minimizing your impact on the environment and supporting our local communities.
WOW Carwash provides affordable, eco-friendly washes that reflect its environmental dedication while investing strongly in local community causes and organizations to promote a brighter tomorrow. WOW operates multiple locations with a blueprint to grow and invest into new communities and neighborhoods.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here