Medina, OH, February 05, 2018 –(PR.com)– Concept, formerly known as Concept Services, Ltd. underwent a comprehensive re-branding and unveiled a new website. Since 2002, Concept has been helping companies generate and manage sales leads through the entire sales process and customer life cycle leveraging CRM technology. The re-branding is headlined by several key upgrades; revamped service offerings, advanced technology investment, revamped operational structure, improved employee benefits, new website and a new corporate headquarters to accommodate a growing headcount. With these changes, the organization revealed it will now be referred to as Concept and has adopted a new corporate logo as of January 1, 2017.
The logo change is designed to reinforce the company’s core concept; you must separate new business development and lead generation from any other sales initiatives inside your organization. The missing front portion of the “C” is deliberate and is designed to represent how Concept takes on the first portion of their client’s sales process, executes and manages this area so their clients can focus on selling.
“We needed a fresh look, and a fresh appearance. However, after many meetings and discussions of who we are, our core services, our features and benefits, everything seemed to come back to the Concept,” said Dan Harsh, President & Co-Owner. “The Concept has held true since the start of the company. The Concept is the core of who we are. The process and discipline built around the Concept is what truly defines us.”
In 2017, Concept enhanced its business offerings in the following areas:
• Revamped Service Offerings – In addition to core Outbound Lead Generation service, services now include a full suite of Lead Management services; Inbound Lead Management (Phone Calls, Email, and Chat), CRM
Management & Support, Customer Satisfaction, and Data Services
• Website – Launched www.ConceptLTD.com, the new website which showcases the Concept brand, client testimonials, blog, and key service offerings.
• New Corporate Headquarters – Concept will be merging their three existing locations in to their new 26,000+ square foot corporate headquarters in Medina, OH that is designed to house over 200 employees. The new facility will include a modern look and feel along with a 2,500-square foot training center designed for internal and external training classes.
• Advanced Technology Investment – Technology and software upgrades throughout the company include: VOIP Phone System, HR Management, Project Management, Accounting, and Finance to help provide a better-quality experience for clients and employees.
• Revamped Operational Structure – New project management support roles to include a Customer Success Manager (CSM), Production Manager (PM), and Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure a quality experience for clients and employees.
• Improved Employee Benefits – New employee programs and benefits including; Employee Enrichment, Increased Paid Time Off (PTO), and Improved Health Benefits Plan to aid in the hiring and retaining of quality employees.
Since 2002, Concept, a family owned and operated business, has provided new business development and lead generation services to a wide variety of companies and industries. Concept offers a diverse range of services including outbound lead generation, inbound lead management, Salesforce.com CRM management & support, data services, customer service & customer satisfaction. Concept’s foundation is built on a Concept, Process and Discipline. These three pillars drive the efficiencies, effectiveness, and overall success and results they deliver to their clients. For more information about Concept, visit the company’s website at www.ConceptLTD.com.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/743693
Press Release Distributed by PR.com