Tampa, FL, February 28, 2018 –(PR.com)– The ISACA West Florida Chapter is proud to host the 5th annual Tampa Bay Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Conference at The Westshore Grand Hotel on March 30, 2018, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The event will kick-off with a key note speaker Kevin McCarthy, Inspirational Speaker, Best-selling Author, Trainer, Coach and author of Amazon #1 Best-Selling book in Financial Risk Management and Business Ethics – Blind Spots. The day will continue with concurrent sessions focused on various GRC topics. The sessions will include current hot topics and provide real world examples along with current technology that is coming on the market. Scheduled topics include:
· The Intersection of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity Access Management (IAM) Programs
· Taking the "R" in GRC Seriously
· Practical Experiences from a CISO Implementing a Comprehensive Security Framework covering PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, NIST, HITRUST, CIS Top 20, ISO, etc.
· Building a Security Culture in Your Organization
· Health IT – Latest Trends, Key Issues, New Requirements and Best Practices
· Third Party Risk Management
· Information Governance – framework and practical experiences
· Adventures in the Cloud
· Building a succinct Information Security Posture from the Top Down
Last year over 200 Tampa Bay Area professionals attended the event, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet and network with leaders and peers in your industry and earn 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Learn more by registering: click here or copy and paste this link into a new browser window: http://www.cvent.com/d/xtq4pq/4W
ISACA West Florida Chapter, 8870 N Himes Ave, Suite 323, Tampa FL 33614
West Florida ISACA
Daniel L. Ruggles
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/746206
Press Release Distributed by PR.com